Have a friend with an upcoming birthday (I do!), or just trying to plan ahead? These 5 tutorials we have to share would make great gifts for a best friend, or any special girl in your life (daughter, sister, etc.)!
- DIY Camera Purse/Bag – This tutorial comes from Vanilla and Lace (also the source of the picture) and is just amazing. This is an affordable and eco-friendly way to make a stylish camera bag for the photographer in your life!
- DIY Spa Scrubbie & Tropical Bath Tea Soak – This tutorial from Flamingo Toes makes a really great gift for the girl that enjoys pampering herself! And if sewing isn’t your thing you could always buy the scrubbie and make the bath soak!
- DIY Birdnest Necklace – This sweet little DIY gem comes from Sarah Ortega, and would make a perfect gift for a bestie or daughter! It would be super cute wrapped in a DIY box from paint chips!
- Vera Bradley Inspired Decoupage Battery Operated Candles - This awesome candle tutorial is from the rockin’ little blog called Crafting Rebellion. One of these candles would pair nicely in a gift basket with the homemade bath soak & scrubbie! And battery operated candles are great if you are trying to avoid fire hazards!
- DIY Glitter Vases – These pretty vases from The Sweetest Occasion would make a great gift. But to ensure durability we recommend sealing the glitter with another layer of mod podge or sealant spray like this stuff from Martha Stewart!
Which of these sweet tutorials is your favorite?