Looking for a fun and cute way to decorate cupcakes for your next party? Try this idea from Disney’s Family Fun site!
What you’ll need:
- Frosting (different colors, or use safe food coloring)
- Curling ribbon or cloth ribbons
- Frost the cupcakes in different colors such as green, red, blue, yellow, pink, or orange and arrange the cupcakes on a large platter or table.
- Tape a length of ribbon to the bottom of each cupcake.
- Tie all the ribbons together and curl the ends. Admire your adorable balloon cupcakes
To see the original tutorial click here!