These awesome paper stars are an easy DIY party decoration, or great for everyday home decor! The materials are cheap and easy to find, and the tutorial we found makes the whole process easy as pie!
- Origami paper or other square paper, such as 12′ scrap-booking paper
- String or ribbon to hang the stars
- Follow this great picture tutorial for detailed visual step by step instructions!
Some fun variations include:
- Using old newspapers or magazines to make the stars.
- Mixing and matching sizes to create a pretty cluster.
- Adding embellishments such as gems, glitter, buttons, anything your heart desires!
This craft is simple enough it could even be a fun birthday activity for the kids! Do you have any great DIY decorating ideas to share?