This delicious and adorable peanut butter and jelly recipe comes from All Recipes, and takes a mere 5 minutes to whip up. It’s perfect for parties, or would even be cute for packing in your kid’s lunchbox!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls – Servings: 1
- 2 Tbsp of your favorite peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp of your favorite jam, jelly, or preserves
- 2 slices of bread (we love whole wheat or white-wheat for this recipe!)
- Remove the crusts from bread (save for breadcrumbs in another recipe). With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of fruit spread on each slice of bread.
- Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.
There are so many fun ways to change this recipe up. Some ideas include:
- Swap peanut butter for almond butter or Nutella
- Use sprinkles or granola to give the illusion of “roe” on top of the sushi
- If using Nutella, swap fruit spread for coconut flakes, marshmallow spread, or thinly sliced bananas!
What would be your ideal sandwich sushi combo?
- Easy Party Recipes: Apple Sandwiches with Granola & Peanut Butter (makeabirthdaywish.wordpress.com)
- Peanut Butter Birthday Cake Video (averagebetty.com)
- 56 Peanut Butter And Jelly Recipes (buzzfeed.com)
- Peanut butter fruit dip! A great dip for the summer! (thewhitedish.wordpress.com)