We came across this simple and fun craft while perusing DIY ideas on Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl last night. We love the results and think you will too! It took only a few materials and 10 minutes time for us to recreate these adorable button bracelets! They are great as little gifts or favors, and make a great summertime accessory!
- 1 large button
- 1 small button
- 4 1.5-ft pieces of twine or string of choice
Follow this step by step tutorial from I Spy DIY that has helpful pictures. But we have summarized below!
- Basically thread each string halfway through the large button holes.
- Tie each pair of strings into a knot. Braid the strings (doubling up one string).
- On one side knot the braid, thread the four strings through the smaller button. Tie another knot after the small button. Trim your extra string.
- On the other side braid completely and create a loop by knotting the braid with itself!
- Wear your bracelet with pride!
Here’s how our bracelet turned out!