Happy New Year to all our readers and supporters out there! It was a fantastic year in 2012, we were able to help bring joy and relief to hundreds of kids in San Jose during their birthday months. And in 2013 we hope to reach even more :). With 2012 behind us it is important to reflect back on what was good, so today we have our top 5 posts from this past year! You guys really like to craft don’t you ;)!
Make A Birthday Wishes Top 5 Posts in 2012:
- DIY Decorations: Paper Stars – A great tutorial for handmade paper stars perfect for a party or just because!
- DIY Party Decorations: Pennant Banner – Both fabric and paper options abound in this post!
- DIY Owl Crafts: Part 1 – Seriously adorable owl crafts at a variety of difficulty levels! Who doesn’t love owls?
- DIY Crafts: Button Bracelets – So simple and so cute. These make great little gifts or packaging additions.
- 3 Party Favor Packing Ideas We Love – And apparently you love these unique ideas too!
What was your favorite post this past year? And what would you like to see more of in 2013?
If you are interested in supporting what we do at Make A Birthday Wish or learning more you can go to our website by clicking here. Have a great New Year’s Day!